About Mhalloy Linatoc
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Marilou “Mhalloy” Linotac was born in Manila, Philippines and came to Chicago in 1988. She obtained her nursing degree at the University Santo Tomas in Manila Philippines in 1985, and completed her Nurse Practitioner training at North Park University in Chicago, Illinois in 1997. She is certified in both Acute Care as well as Family Practice and has worked extensively in Emergency Medicine, Critical Care as well as Family Practice.
She was voted Nurse Practitioner of the Year in Illinois in 2004.
She moved to Albuquerque in 2011, and loves to read, collect fine wines, bike, follow football (this is why our clinic is closed on Sundays), practice kung fu and spend time with her four-legged Australian Shepherd dog, Sterling. Her motto is ‘the patient always comes first, and to treat everyone with respect and dignity.
Degrees and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Santo Tomas Manila, Philippines 1985
- Master of Science Major in Nursing at North Park University Chicago, IL 1997
- Certification Adult Nurse Practitioner North Park University 1997
- Certification Acute Care Nurse Practitioner 1999
- Certification Family Nurse Practitioner 2009
- Extensive work history in Emergency Medicine, Critical care and Family Practice in Chicago, IL
- Currently working at LMC ER and ICU
- Board Certified from AANP, AACN
- Member – AANP, ENA,
- Nurse Practitioner of the Year Illinois 2004 from American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Certification Adult Nurse Practitioner North Park University 1997
Certification Acute Care Nurse Practitioner 1999
Certification Family Nurse Practitioner 2009
Board Certified from AANP, AACN
2004 Nurse Practitioner of the Year Illinois – American Association of Nurse Practitioner